2018 - Fertility Practitioners Collective
Supercharge Your Fertility Practice
9-11th Nov 2018 | Melbourne, VIC
Join world leading experts in Fertility as they share cutting edge knowledge, business success and new ways of looking at treating fertility.
Early Bird Discount expires 31st JULY
Early Bird Tickets from $999
First 150 less than 10tickets left at this price
Who Should Supercharge their fertility practice?
Whether you focus solely on treating fertility, or whether you run a general clinical practice - any practitioner who treats fertility will have experienced at least one of these problems:
- You’re still nervous or lacking the skills to confidently treat fertility patients
- You feel like there’s so much to know when it comes to treating fertility patients, and you need as much exposure to this knowledge base as you can get
- You’re good with treating the basics, but as soon as a tricky patient comes along you lose your mojo and you're not sure how to best proceed
- You wonder if your success rate with fertility patients could be better
- You see a fertility patient who has been diagnosed with something you’ve never heard of before, and you have no idea what to do to help them
- A patient tells you they have a particular fertility problem and your heart sinks because you don’t really know an effective way to treat it
- You’re a seasoned expert who is confident in treating fertility patients, but you have no idea what other fertility practitioners and other fertility experts around the world are doing that is new, different or innovative. You wonder if you might be missing something.
- You’re keen to learn from world class experts in a face-to-face environment, but it’s so rare to have any seminars based in Australia.
We get it, we have experienced these problems too in the past and moved through them. And as local practitioners we thought it was about time we bought a world class solution to Australia to solve our problems.
Treating fertility patients is not the same as it was 10-15 years ago. It’s no longer a simple matter of regulating a woman’s menstrual cycle in order to help a couple conceive. The clinical reality is far more complex than it has ever been in the past, and many patients seeking our help to conceive require a level of clinical expertise that requires specialised, in depth training.
This conference isn’t for everyone, but it IS for...
- Australian practitioners who want live face-to-face exposure to world-class fertility experts
- Fertility practitioners looking to increase clinical success rates
- New practitioners wanting to increase their knowledge and skills in treating fertility
- Seasoned fertility practitioners who want to be at the cutting edge and know the latest about all things fertility
- Practitioners wanting to enhance their clinical skills in treating fertility patients
- Practitioners who want insights into making their fertility practice more profitable, whilst getting better outcomes for their patients
- Integrative GPs, naturopaths, chiropractors and other natural health practitioners wanting to get insight into how Chinese medicine practitioners do things differently
It doesn't matter what your current knowledge base is ... it can always be better. You can always learn more, become a better practitioner and create better outcomes.
This event is for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of fertility, and gain more in their business!
Early Bird Tickets from $999
First 150 less than 10 tickets left at this price
Be Inspired by the Best in the Industry
Meet our WORLD CLASS PRESENTERS who are experts at the top of their game. We’ve hand picked 14 awesome presenters plus of course the IICMC organisers Clare Pyers and Kirsten Wolfe who will also be sharing their knowledge.
Dr Susan Butler Wu
Lee Hullender Rubin
Dr Nick Lolatgis
Dr David Wilkinson
Once you stop learning you start dying