We have added more speakers, added extra content and extra time for Q&A for a massive 38 CPD points and amazing value for your money.
IICMC2020 V2 we will bring you 28 hours of world class fertility and women's content and 10 hours of live Q&A totalling a massive 38 hours of CPD's.
EXTENDED PRESENTATIONS: We have heard your feedback and have allocated 2hrs to each presenter so they can go more in-depth into their topic
CLINICAL PEARLS: Each presentation will give wisdom plus relevant information to use in your clinic the next week
ONLINE CONFERENCE FORMAT: We won't be having you sit in front of a computer for 3 days in a row, instead you'll have time to watch pre recorded presentations at your own leisure in the fortnight before each live Q&A.
To ensure your learning is more deeply imbedded and has an even bigger impact on the way that you practice, we have set it up to run over 3 fortnight's with the first Q&A on 19th July where you get to interact in live Q&A with the first 4 speakers.
LOTS OF Q&A TIME; You'll be able to watch the pre-recorded sessions in your own time in the 2 weeks prior, and then have 45 minutes Live Q&A with each speaker, giving you more time to ebbed your learning.
MASSIVE 38 CPD POINTS INCLUDING 5 HOURS OF ETHICS AND PROF ISSUES!: IICMC2020 was originally planned as 24 hours, now that we are going virtual, you'll get an extra 14 CPD points for your ticket price, because we have added more speakers, and more Q&A time to deliver the maximum possible value to you. IICMC now has an extra 5 speakers now, making a total of 17 speakers. You get access to ALL the speakers, and ALL their content, ensuring you get to soak up all the knowledge you need to lift your clinical expertise to higher levels.
This is like a mini course in advanced fertility, to build your clinical approach with fresh perspectives and new approaches. 28 hours of pre-recorded content, and 10 hours of live Q&A, totalling a massive 38 hours of CPD points - including 5 hours on ethics and professional issues.
4 WEEK PASS, 2 WEEK PASS: Want to see your favourite speakers, but don’t want to commit to the full conference schedule? We are offering 2 week and 4 week passes to allow you to get 9 CPD points for each conference chunk you choose to attend. Mix and match and choose just the chunks you want to attend. 9 CPD points available for each fortnight.
BONUS CONTENT FOR 6 WEEK PASS HOLDERS:
11 HOURS BONUS CONTENT
- Brandon Horn & Wendy Yu - Viruses and their effect on reproduction. Herpes, HPV, Influenza, SARS and others - Live Q&A Aug 30th 11am -
- Honora Lee Wolfe The Heart of the Acupuncture Practice: One Method to Treat Many Conditions
- Kirsten Wolfe - Female Fertility - a clear roadmap
- Clare Pyers - The Overlooked Aspects of Male Fertility Treatment
- Paul Mischel - Success Has Five Cs
BELOW IS THE 2020 TIMETABLE FOR RECORDED LECTURES
- July 5th - July 19th, Live Q&A on July 19th 9am-12pm
Chunk 1: 6 hours pre-recorded content, plus 3 hours of live Q&A with the speakers = 9 CPD points
- Randine Lewis Pharmaceutical Energetics of IVF drugs
- Lucy Lines Influencing outcomes - what REALLY makes a difference?
- Lee Hullender Rubin Reducing the burden of Infertility
- Peter Kington When You’re Between a Rock and a Heart Place – Navigating the Ethics of ‘Fertility Acupuncture'
July 19th - August 2nd, Live Q&A on August 2nd 9am-12pm
Chunk 2: 6 hours pre-recorded content, plus 3 hours of live Q&A with the speakers = 9 CPD points
- Sabine Wilms Healing from, with, and through the Heart: The Role of the Heart in Chinese Medicine and Reproductive Health from the Yellow Emperor to Qi Zhongfu to Wang Fengyi
- Sharon Weizenbaum Classical Perspective on Fertility: And why it is More Effective than TCM
- Debra Betts Confidence in treating and supporting women experiencing threatened miscarriage.
- Sarah Fogarty Caring for parents who have experienced a miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss.
August 2nd - August 16th, Live Q&A on August 16th 2pm - 5pm
Chunk 3: 6 hours pre-recorded content, plus 3 hours of live Q&A with the speakers = 9 CPD points
- Dr Nick Lolatgis Autoimmune infertilty treatments with IVF
- Sally Charles Autoimmune related Implantation Failure and Miscarriage according to the Wisdom of Wen Bing
- Steven Clavey Part 1: Traditional resources for both common and unusual breast disorders and Part 2: Precision differentiation of vaginal discharge
- Naava Carman Lichen Sclerosus, Autoimmunity and Fertility - a Medical and Psychological Connection
BELOW IS THE 2020 TIMETABLE FOR Q&A SESSIONS
CLICK on each presenter's NAME to find out information on their presentation
Each time we hold this conference, we bring you world leaders in fertility and women's health. Here's the line up of speakers from IICMC 2018.
Jane Lyttleton, Peter Kington, Caroline Smith, Randine Lewis, Lee Rubin-Hullender, Lorne Brown, Brandon Horn, Dr Nick Lolatgis, Dr David Wilkinson, Dr Dorothy Sobieszczuk, Daniel Weber, Paul Mischel, Yaron Seidman, Clare Pyers, Kirsten Wolfe
2020 Tickets ON SALE NOW!
Early Bird. payment plan and VIP tickets