Hi – Kirsten & Clare here 🙂
Thanks for your payment. We are excited to welcome you to the upcoming IICMC Conference #IICMC2023 – Breathing life into your clinic LIVESTREAM!
We have been working hard to put together an outstanding program for you, and we are confident that you will find the conference to be both informative and inspiring.
As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most respected and accomplished practitioners in the field. Our keynote speakers and presenters are experts in their respective areas, and they will be sharing their knowledge and experience with you. One of the things that makes the biggest difference in how much value you can get from this kind of conference is to apply everything you learn in the real world as soon and as often as possible.
We have sent you an email with confirmation of your ticket purchase, along with a copy of this information. Please check your inbox to make sure you have received it.
We have set up a closed Facebook group for all conference participants that offers private discussion of all conference and course related content. Use this link and request to join
www.facebook.com/groups/iicmc2023/ we will then add you to the group.
Please put the following dates in your calendar:
- Friday 27th – Sunday 29th Oct 8.30am to 5.30pm
START & FINISH TIME
· The workshop will run from 9 am –5.30 pm.
· We will start at 9am sharp in order to optimise our day.
· It is requested that all participants please sign in to zoom at 8:30 am to ensure you are ready for the first speaker.
PRESENTATION NOTES + Q&A
To look after the environment and ensure you have the most up to date version of each presentation, each speaker will have their notes available for download. You will be sent a link a few days before the seminar.
We have a huge amount of info to go through over the three days and have set up streamlined Q&A after each lecture, so we highly encourage you to post any questions via our private IICMC facebook group.
You will be sent a zoom invite closer one month prior to the event.
We are providing you with a zoom concierge to ensure the smooth running of the livestream.
You will be able to ask questions in the Q&A section after each speaker.
Recordings are available for purchase so if you haven’t already upgraded, here is your link
Some pro tips for showing up and getting the most out of each session:
- Free yourself of any distractions in your environment
- Be open, willing and available for the learnings that present themselves
- Patience – technology is wonderful…when it works! There may or may not be the odd technical hiccup.
- Make sure your video and audio are off (you can ask for them to be on when asking questions to the speakers) and that you are familiar with the zoom interface and features.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference and know that you will leave with new knowledge, skills, and connections to take back to your practice. We are available to answer any questions you may have and provide any assistance you may need to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help.
Kirsten & Clare