Hi – Kirsten & Clare here 🙂
Thanks for your payment. We are excited to welcome you to the upcoming IICMC Conference #IICMC2023 – Breathing life into your clinic!
We look forward to seeing you there and taking care of you as our VIP.
We have been working hard to put together an outstanding program for you, and we are confident that you will find the conference to be both informative and inspiring.
As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most respected and accomplished practitioners in the field. Our keynote speakers and presenters are experts in their respective areas, and they will be sharing their knowledge and experience with you. One of the things that makes the biggest difference in how much value you can get from this kind of conference is to apply everything you learn in the real world as soon and as often as possible.
In addition to the educational component, the conference will also provide ample opportunities for networking and connecting with other attendees
We have sent you an email with confirmation of your ticket purchase, along with a copy of this information. Please check your inbox to make sure you have received it.
There is a dedicated express lane for VIP ticket holders so please head straight for this line when you arrive to avoid the long queues.
As a VIP you will be seated front and centre, in the middle of the first 3 rows, with a spacious table for you to rest your laptop, iPad or notepad on
We have set up a closed Facebook group for all conference participants that offers private discussion of all conference and course related content. Use this link and request to join
www.facebook.com/groups/iicmc2023/ we will then add you to the group.
DATES & VENUE
Please put the following dates in your calendar:
- Friday 27th – Sunday 29th Oct 8.30am to 5.30pm
Q Events Here is a link to it on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/HX79FhfEEnw
There are many hotels and accommodation options are available in the CBD, trams and trains run regularly to and from the CBD along St Kilda Rd, and drop you off a short 2-minute walk from the conference venue.
Car Parking is available at Secure parking 123 Queen St, Melb
START & FINISH TIME
- The workshop will run from 9 am –-5.30 pm.
- We will start at 9am sharp in order to optimise our day.
- It is requested that all participants please be at the venue by approximately 8:15 am to start on time.
- There is a dedicated express lane for VIP ticket holders so please head straight for this line when you arrive to avoid the long queues.
- Please bring your receipt of payment & you will be given a lanyard to wear throughout the conference.
PRESENTATION NOTES + Q&A
To look after the environment and ensure you have the most up to date version of each presentation, each speaker will have their notes available for download. You will be sent a link a few days before the seminar, and instructions will be given again when you register, so feel free to bring your Laptop or iPad to take notes. Complimentary WIFI is available throughout the duration of the conference.
We have a huge amount of info to go through over the three days and have set up streamlined Q&A after each lecture, so we highly encourage you to post any questions via our private IICMC facebook group.
FOOD & REFESHMENTS
Of course and as a VIP you will get yours in our VIP room, no need to line up! We will be providing a healthy lunch as well snacks & tea/coffee/water throughout the conference.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference and know that you will leave with new knowledge, skills, and connections to take back to your practice. We are available to answer any questions you may have and provide any assistance you may need to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help.
Kirsten & Clare
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
· Charging station for laptops and iPads
· VIP room with the speakers
· Discounted pricing on speaker products from the IICMC exhibition stand
· First option to purchase VIP tickets to our next event
· Lunch in the Green room to ensure no line-up
· Express registration at the VIP desk
· Conference attendance for the full 3 days at IICMC
· 21 AACMA/AHPRA CPD Points
· Downloadable Powerpoint PDF of all talks
· Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
· $5 from your ticket purchase goes straight to the Acupuncture Now Foundation